Friday, November 7, 2008

Uh, maybe they should've thought this one through...

Julia Hughes from the Environmental Business Council of New England sends this along:

"
I thought you’d get a kick out of this. (See attached.) A pro-environment button arriving in a non-recycled, bubble-lined envelope? (Costing about a buck to ship no less and apparently mass-mailed.) The hypocrisy!"

I tried to do a little research on this group Pedestrians for Obama, and apparently, it's just a button you can order from a democratic web site (I'm not pushing politics here, so if you want one, do your own research). Strange - it's pretty much an oxymoron, doncha think?

1 comment:

Environmental Business Council NE said...

Now that I think about it, the practice of affirming your identity by a plastic button is so superficial a concept to begin with that it would be weird for it NOT to come in inappropriate packaging. By the way, I finally posted a new blog!